The new style MultiPlus is set to replace the earlier MultiPlus Compact range. It is a powerful true sine wave inverter, a sophisticated battery charger that features adaptive charge technology and a high-speed AC transfer switch in a single compact enclosure.
- Two AC Outputs*. The main output has no-break functionality to take over supply in event of mains failure or when generator is disconnected. The second output is live only when grid or generator is connected.
- Parallel operation. Up to 6 Multiplus nits can be connected in parallel to achieve higher power output.
- Three phase capability.
- Lithium ion battery compatible.
- PowerControl. A maximum generator or grid current can be set to avoid overloading the supply.
- PowerAssist. Allows power to be taken from the battery to support the generator or grid and power peak loads.
- Four stage battery charging.
- 12 & 24 V models include a 4A trickle charge output for an engine or generator starter battery.
- Easy system configuration. Either using integrated DIP switches or with a PC and VE.Net
- G59/3 certified*
- G83/2 certified**
- 5 years warranty
For Help, Please contact the office on 0141 280 5454